Sunday 31 July 2011

Just a few things..

Disposed. That's the tittle of my new film. First draft is finished. Gonna keep tipping away on it and it should be with ye before October. It's a short film about getting by with a little help from your friends. Tom white has handed us two scripts, one written by himself "Mother" and "Change" which was written by Darragh Keating. Work has begun on both scripts. AClique also received a script from Micheal O' Dowd, a nice, quick and edgy comedy. Production will begin shortly on that.

CAPTIN AMERICA : THE FIRST AVENGER.
Now i was the first person to tut when i saw the trailer for this film. The director Joe Johnson has let me down before, but not with this one. I truly enjoyed this film. I really did. It had enough action, comedy and cheese to satisfy. A close friend of mine said " it's the first time in a long time, that i didn't look at my watch through a film".
I recommend it to you my friend. 7/10 !!!
                             

No comments:

Post a Comment